Shiny Austin Healey 100/6 BN4 1958

Sorry, too late !

Donald Healey, famous racing driver and Leonard Lord founded the brand Austin Healey in 1952. The most renowned drivers like Caroll Shelby or Stirling Moss competed on many racetracks with these models but its predilection area was the Alps.  The 100/6 is the second out of three  “Big Healeys” between the 100 and the 3000. This sport convertible had a 2638 cc 6 cylinder in line of 117 hp since the brand developed new cylinder head and bigger intake manifold in 1957. Nevertheless, the men who bought this car could look like reasonable Daddy thanks to the 2 back seats.

 

This Austin Healey 100/6 BN4 was built at MG Abingdon factory the 6th October 1958 in color Ivory White, chassis N° BN4-LO/69600. As factory options, the overdrive makes the driving much more confortable and the wire wheels ensure a remarkable style. The model presented was initially delivered to Philadelphia USA, and then it has been transferred to France where it received a complete and very careful restoration. The bodywork has been scrupulously repainted and the gaps between panels are remarkable and meticulously reassembled. In addition, it gets all accessories like tools, top and tonneau covers, and an Expertise Value Approved.

 

This shiny Austin Healey with French registration and perfect presentation is the best to enjoy sunny days with family or perform a rally special in the Alps.